The mkiv Supra Owners Club

120 k on supra

Guest spudy

Fwiw mine was bought with 140K on it with FTSH as per the schedule + every invoice. I chose this after rejecting several import and later cars with a fraction of these miles, yet mine is tighter than the lot I saw and drove with less miles and decent service history........

However I would say that miles are not an issue at all provided the car has been correctly maintained which I doubt many are outside enthusiast/rich people circles as they are not cheap to maintain.

Go on condition, how the car feels, the detail and depth of the service history and ideally fewer owners the better as IMO, cars that have frequent change of keepers = used and abused for quick thrills.

yep i think im about the 3rd owner of my car. lol

yep i think im about the 3rd owner of my car. lol

I'm the 3rd on mine and its a 1995 car... 1st owner had it about 4 years, 2nd owner (club member) had it about 10 years.

I use mine almost every weekend for motorway journeys so I'm also racking up the miles very happily and reliably.

This post took me far to long to read! Its hard to read all this child type spelling.

Anyway, milage is generally not an issue with a supra, especially an NA. The NA engine is bullet proof and should run forever.

I got my NA with no service history from Japan, just give it a good expensive ful service when you get it. There are better NA's for sale on here though, £3200 with miles of 120k + you should really be getting a manual not auto.