The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Getting ready for Suprapod

GazB

So your'll spend £........... on juice driving there and back in the mileage friendly 'single' supra but £20 for a night out is OTT :p

I've got 7 in my group and they are all talking about going over to Pod on saturday, i've already paid for 1 non-member so just another 5 to pay for :D

We haven't decided on the £15 food/beer yet so that'll be my next payout tomorrow :D

No wounder the race fuel is on hold for a test day :blink:

I'm not telling anybody when i go up to York on August bank holiday weekend or Shakey the 1st weekend in September then there's Japshow final weekend :D

I had 16 there last year and we fed the lot as nobody wanted to go out in the rain :D

So your'll spend £........... on juice driving there and back in the mileage friendly 'single' supra but £20 for a night out is OTT :p

I've got 7 in my group and they are all talking about going over to Pod on saturday, i've already paid for 1 non-member so just another 5 to pay for :D

We haven't decided on the £15 food/beer yet so that'll be my next payout tomorrow :D

No wounder the race fuel is on hold for a test day :blink:

I'm not telling anybody when i go up to York on August bank holiday weekend or Shakey the 1st weekend in September then there's Japshow final weekend :D

I had 16 there last year and we fed the lot as nobody wanted to go out in the rain :D

Point taken, ill get my name down :D