The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally getting my Supra :)

jon5698

I think those were the better pics lol, i am not fussed about the wait i waited over a year to register my old EK9 as i refused to pay for the sva test.

It could possibly be here in the first week of august so might not be to long.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey jon5698,

Im planning on purchasing a supra myself after drooling over supra videos online and seeing cars in real life. I was wondering if i could ask what site you bought your supra from and what advice you could give a potential future buyer of a supra.

P.S - Im looking for a non turbo...

I spoke to Jurgen of jm-imports on here, http://www.jm-imports.co.uk i basically told him what i was after and how much money i had, then we both looked on the diferent sites in japan and any i liked his man over there checked them out for me.

If you are only after an N/A i would suggest looking in the classifieds on here or pistonheads ebay etc. Hope this helps mate.

i went to work then got a phone call from Jurgen to say he had managed to come to a deal with the seller if i still wanted the car, to which i said yes and am now very happy :D

That's really good news Jon. Can't wait to see it as it looks a really nice Supe;)

Love the colour!

Thanks Andrew i cant wait to get it either, my company car is fine for running about in but i miss having a weekend toy.

Don't think i will have it for JAE which i am a bit gutted about but there will be plenty of other shows to take it to.

• 3 weeks later...

its getting exciting now jon. I had 1 of those boost controllers in my sup there a great bit of kit. I struggled to fit the screen somewhere tidy though so it ended up in the roof lining. Did you get the external harness and remote switching system.

Cool, the wait is a killer isn't it. Should be picking mine from Jurgen very soon too. Interested in that AFR gauge you've purchased, how much was it if you don't mind me asking?

I've always thought AFR gauges were worth having, reckon it's a worthwhile investment on a BPU TT Supra ?

Yeah the wait is killing me lol, the gauge was $268 shipped from Dusty at MVP i was going to go for the normal style gauge but i thought the digital one would be easier to read the AFR. I would say it is deffo a good gauge to have even if you are not BPU.

• 3 weeks later...