The mkiv Supra Owners Club

At long last i get a supra !!!!!!!!!

Guest shanew1108

i bought an 95 Sz non turbo manual in great nick, a friend of mine was selling it and got it for a good

I actually took this car out for a test drive on Saturday from the dealer, Select Marques in Thirsk!

Found it to be very rough around the edges for the money they were asking, a price tag of £5k! It's still on their website, too.

Still, if you're happy and you say you got a good deal. Spot on, mate. Enjoy! :)

Guest shanew1108
I actually took this car out for a test drive on Saturday from the dealer, Select Marques in Thirsk!

Found it to be very rough around the edges for the money they were asking, a price tag of £5k! It's still on their website, too.

Still, if you're happy and you say you got a good deal. Spot on, mate. Enjoy! :)

The garage was selling it on behalf of my best friend, 5k nah i paid nearer 3k than 5, he had lots of intrest in the car but people kept wantin finance on it and gettin refused lol i waved cash infront of his face and he snapped my hand off, the car needs a few touches yea but its far from rough prob as good an example as u will find for a 15yr car my friend, if it was rough y test drive it?

if it was rough y test drive it?

Its the only Supra in a garage locally that would agree to a test drive. Wanted to get a general feel for the way a Supra drives, and that I can actually fit inside one..

If you got it for closer to 3k, then spot on. The £5k price tag in the showroom was ridiculous. Would be a lot more aesthetically pleasing with some different alloys. ;)

Its the only Supra in a garage locally that would agree to a test drive. Wanted to get a general feel for the way a Supra drives, and that I can actually fit inside one...

I might do this so that I can have a go in one. Never driven one before so it'd be a good idea. Might try one with a veilside kit...

:chav:

:chav:

Haha, not quite. Like I said, just wanted to have a good nosey, see what to expect. Test drive was just a bonus as I know I want a Supra, but I was already around Thirsk on that day anyhow. Silly me, I didn't realise test driving a car was considered chav-like. :rolleyes:

I have the money to spend, just expected a finer example for the £5k price tag. For what he paid, it's definitely a bargain though..

Guest shanew1108
Ah, apologies, thought you were taking the sarcastic approach. :) But yeah, I agree. But hell, at least he has a Supra, I'm still looking..

Wheels are the only thing really, few scuffs on them, although i really like chrome alloys so i may have to get some more but in a better style, few touch ups here and there but overall im really happy with the car, its a real head turner and by far the comfyest car ive drove, was filling the car up with juice and some little chav was taking pictures of the car on his phone :p gonna drop a tt in it in the next few months, new rims new front lights and a full leather retrim and ill be the happiest man on earth :)