The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello! old cressida owner looking to make friends with owners of JZ goodness

Guest BillyFIVE

Guest Jeremy Norquay
hey man, do you know if has he got any of these left?

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2396/pikostrimg600x320106398oy0.jpg

i need to get on JZXprojects? are you on there?

I'm not sure if he has got any left, I'm sure he can still get them though. Try e-mailing him and see what he says.

I am on JZX but not much as I have a MKIII Supra, and there all about drift.

Jeremy

p.s. sorry for the delay was out of town for a last 2 weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BillyFIVE

Oh my god! What a gorgeous day today. Proper sunny, proper hot and it lasted all day. A rare thing over here! The cressy has been a little neglected for the last couple of weeks. I've been snowed under with uni work so very little progress has been made with the car. However! By some weird miracle at uni we have all been granted an extra day extension for our projects which effectively meant I gained a free day from no where. Result! That combined with the fact it's far too sunny to be stuck indoors staring at my mac.. and the bits I needed to fit the front wheels arrived..well, it was time to go play in the sunshine.

The digits as it stands at the mo are as follows.. 17x9 +30 at the rear and 17x9 -0 at the front (with the spacers) It's not perfect yet. I recon I'll shim the rear another 4mm as the clearance between the semi-trailing arm and wheel edge is too close for comfort and I need at least another 5mm on the spacers at the front to make it deathproof. That should end up at about +26 at the back and -5 at the front. There's plenty of room to be made at the front with the hammer on the arches as they are only slightly bashed in at the moment. Getting there though so I'm happy :)

Guest BillyFIVE

cheers guys. the rear will come up a touch when the proper springs go in and as for painting.. that's way down at the bottom of the list of things to do LOL and if i did it would probably go black.