The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help :( Boost Controller NOT changing boost.

ShamelessTT

If its plumbed in right have you checked all the settings on the controller, gain levels ect?

Did you disturb any of the other vac pipes while fitiing?

Bit odd to have 0.9 bar and then 1.4 bar without doing anything different.

I know its a pest but what about trying the car without the boost controller connected and see how the car behaves? By that I mean put the plumbing back to normal.

Well the gain level are set to 15 currently i believe and the boost map is all set to default, which is Speed and all the blue lines in the OFF section. When it was stock it was getting 0.84 bar boost, cats removed + 52mm RR + no boost controller, 0.94 and no boost issues at all.

Boost controller plumbed in boost all over the shop......

SUCESS!!! :) im chuffed.

1.2 bar, or any bar i like between 0.9 - 1.2(obviously). Thanks to everyone who helped me with this thread. The car now boosts great constant and agressive.

Gain : 5

Manual Mode :66 = 1.2bar

Manual Mode : 55 = 1.0bar

OFF = 0.92bar

Anyway it was settings ,after doing what you said and testing it with boost controller OFF i got the stock boost so piping was OK.

Then i took it off Auto mode, and moved the value up from on manual mode. The boost became constant and really steady.

I think AUTO mode is sh*t, it seems to try and learn the boost, which is no good if ur car over boosts!.

Anyway im absolutely chuffed, so i couldnt resist this (see attached)

IMAGE_010.jpg