The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hit & left

SupraTRD83

Gutted for ya mate. Why are there so many ignorant nasty people around?! I'm lucky enough to have another car so would never take my Supra anywhere near a supermarket car park or similar place.

I witnessed a van driver open his door straight into the car in the nextdoor bay, I went over and said 'you just hit that car mate', he just told me to get lost (in slightly more offensive words) so I wrote his details down and put them on the cars windscreen.

Hope you get it sorted out ok mate

I hate this kind of thing.Gutless sods .If its any consolation,my sons girlfriend was parked(on the left0 in a proper bay near the bottomof a wide street.Bloke came round from the right,swung across the road and smacked into the back. of her car.She was in a shop bringing stuff to load into the back of her car(Polo).Had she been there she would have been killed.He didn,t stop,drove off with the whole front end of his Ka hanging off.There were witnesses,who took his number and called the coppers.Turned out he was 90 years old.90,God save us.He admitted everything and took liability.But 90 and still driving.

Guest Budz86

When cars get hit like this you would expect the alarms to go off or something! That would draw peoples attention nearby and hopefully convince the driver to do something about it!

Another reason why I park as far away possible from any car when I'm in a parking lot

That dont work either.

I was at Tesco's about a month back around 8pm when the carpark is very empty. Despite that, I parked on the other side of the carpark where no other cars were parked.

went into the store, was gone 10 minutes and when I got back to my car the front bumper & wing had been scraped down to the metal. No car anywhere in sight tho.

Just amazes me that it could be hit in such a wide open space with no other car in site.

[sHOCK][/sHOCK]

• 3 weeks later...

Worst part is the people that do these things on purpose, wouldn't be suprised if someone had come and kicked it as outside the shop there was around 12 young lads and they stared at me and my girlfriend all the way into the shop :confused: why? then that happens. to add to the joy of my recent meetings with these people I also found today that someone had took all but 1 of my TRD valve caps argh!!! what will they use them for? a TRD Corsa, but then my girlfriend decided to tell me that round her end they get took so they can put them on their bicycles as a sort of trophy steal. Well done to them sad B's