The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Herro From East London

Grix

Nope....not been down to Elite for a while now. Been going easy on the right foot these last couple of months so my tyres have been good to me ;)

Where abouts you from dude? There are a few silver ones down near where I am now. Seen several

I'm Down by Chingford Way, down the a13 from elite, up the A406, Crooked Billet turn off :D

My younger brother works down at Elite on the Weekends, and I got quite a few mates down there who work there ( You may have seen him in the Black RX7) , So I get my tyres and what not for a decent price :eyebrows:

Where abouts Are you ? :)

I'm Down by Chingford Way, down the a13 from elite, up the A406, Crooked Billet turn off :D

My younger brother works down at Elite on the Weekends, and I got quite a few mates down there who work there ( You may have seen him in the Black RX7) , So I get my tyres and what not for a decent price :eyebrows:

Where abouts Are you ? :)

Nice one....I will give you a shout next time I need some tyres ;)

I live near lakeside, so not to far away:cool:

Nice one....I will give you a shout next time I need some tyres ;)

I live near lakeside, so not to far away:cool:

How close are you to AMD garage?

I might be taking the supra down there at the weekend for a RR :D

Absoloutley in Love with it mate, I had a chap when I was parked up outside my GF's work offer me 5k for it, physically walked up to me and said "Would you take 5k for that?"

And i instantly said No. Sounds Silly because its more than what i took it off yourself for and I'm sure alot of people would now say to me "You should of took the money and bought a TT" , but the body is perfection in my eyes of how I have always wanted a Supe to look.

Hence why when i do consider a T/TT in possibly a years + time, I'm going to look so indepth into the conversions, because I doubt I will find anything that fits the agenda Body/Interior Wise.

But only time can tell, and I'm estatic with what I have for the time being :D

The car is in fantastic condition and that's why i was going to Go TT conversion myself if I had kept it.

We just need to TT Lynz's now:)

:welcome:

Personally i'm not a fan of white cars but thats just my opinion. Main thing is you like it and a lot of members here do like the colour too.

Other than that does look decent. I'm sure you'll be utilising the club for plenty of info like myself :).

Need some pics of the insde too.

Kam