The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A few bits

Raoul H

Hi, the car is sold and I am on final clearup so here are just a few bits and pieces that have been knocking around for a while hehe. Have to go this week or the skip gets 'em. Offers welcome looking to get rid quickly. Collection prefered but will consider posting...

So the items and estimated pricing (not incl p&p), are:

Mongoose exhaust 3" (2nd decat + backbox, around 96dB for trackdays ^^): sold

2nd decat pipe 3": unavailable.

HKS induction kit + new filter: 30

k&n induction kit + heatshield (slight cage damage): sold

front spoiler motor: unavailable

stock airbox (1 clip broken): unavailable

rad pipework: unavailable

stock dual mass flywheel: unavailable

RPS clutch pressure plate: unavailable

clutch discs: unavailable

apexi super afc + manuals and loom (afc II bought soon after so never used by me): 30quid sold

anodised bleeder-T (bought at trax 2000!): keeping :p

momo gear knob: 5quid sold

Regards,

Interested in the mongoose 3" exhaust, first dibbs please - is it completely stainless throughout? It looks like it is a cat back system (attaches to the 2nd cat/decat) is that right?

Hi, first dibbs it is :p It is stainless throughout and does attach to the second cat/decat pipe if memory serves me right. Been a while since I last had it on.

Regards,

RE above - HKS induction kit - doh!

Hello there,

The HKS kit is available. It would be good if you could collect it. I am in High Wycombe and could meet up this evening at around 18:30. Let me know if this is ok for you.

Regards,

Guest ksoarertt

Sounds good to me altough a little later wouldnt hurt if possible, traffic between newbury and high wycombe tends to be a bit of a shocker!! I will see how the traffic looks and pm you before i leave if you like, eta between 19:00 and 19:30 but will aim for earlier

Cheers Phil,

It was a pleasure to meet you also. Hopefully you will be back on the road soon!

Kind Regards,

--Raoul.

Good to meet you Raoul, and many thanks for the exhaust - that should get me back on the road again soon after I have replaced my sieve-like superdragger and got through an MOT!

Thanks again...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.