The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Type R?

Dave17

Guest Angry Koala

I see you've now changed the advert to say it's a standard SZ-R, not a Type R which is still incorrect. The SZ-R's only came with a 5 speed manual box from 94-95 and a 6 speed manual from 96 on. The only auto SZ-R was the aerotop which your's doesn't appear to be from the pics.

What you have is a black, good condition, facelift SZ with a Trial kit on it.

check the model chart which can be found here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=59334

This car was for sale on Pistonheads about 2 weeks ago, I enquired about it, exactly the same photos.

So did you buy it off that person because he seemed to think that it was a type R too.

How come you're selling it so soon, and you must have an idea what its worth?

Guest glen9mullan

yes i bought it cos it was a bargain with every intention of selling it on again, cos as earlier stated i want a tt, but i like the idea of converting this one now as i agree its a cheaper option to convert this and keep th elooks than buy a tt and pay for the looks unless someone on ere wants to do a deal with theirs for my 355 replica on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250356516462&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=015

Edited by glen9mullan (see edit history)