The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Active Spoiler down/up @ 95/75

bodilx6

Can you confirm the following for me:

The pink wire coming from the loom, has been chopped long before it reaches the white plug (as shown in pictures: "odo harness plug 2"), and is instead now joined on to the thick white wire in the picture "dash2"?

Correct!

The thick white wire then becomes the green input wire to the speedo convertor?

Correct!

The speedo convertor has a yellow, red and black wire, and those 3 all go to the circuits on the back of the speedo where they are screwed down? It also has a grey wire which goes... nowhere?

exactly

The stub of wire coming off the white plug ("odo harness plug 1") goes nowhere?

Yes.

I do remember the guy installing the SLD uttering something about it being weird that one wire to the ODO (the stub of wire) should be cut. Not entirely sure that it was the odo one he talked about, but i think so. He did this before I new anything about the car and working on it, this being the reason for me not knowing what was done.

Thanks a million!

/Stefan