The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Custom Carbon Skirts

jevansio

if i had a set of those skirts it would be easy to pop molds from that and make the parts your looking for... I soooooo have to get me a set of those..lol..

Chris

The last set i had on my old car (i have origonals now) i got off a guy on ebay. He makes them from moulds direct from origonals and they were a perfect fit. Im sure he could send them over if you paid the postage (and they survived the journey). He also owns a supra and is a member here although doesnt post.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-SUPRA-OEM-STYLE-SIDE-SKIRTS-bodykit-body-kit_W0QQitemZ350138305787QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item350138305787&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

There is a chap on the MR2 forum - runs "Car Ben Creations" or something like that, he might be able to help.

Personally I think your idea does nothing for the looks of the car but appreciate your constant need to tinker so look forward to seeing what you end up doing.

hey jay

I've got a pal on JNE who does carbon fibre wrapping, makes carbon parts etc if you want me to talk to him about it for give me a buzz.

Will give you a ring when I'm back at work ta John

There is a chap on the MR2 forum - runs "Car Ben Creations" or something like that, he might be able to help.

Personally I think your idea does nothing for the looks of the car but appreciate your constant need to tinker so look forward to seeing what you end up doing.

Does he have a good reputation on there Michael?

I know it does very little for the looks, but I'll know it's there :D

Guest CoolsBlue
Those sides are rare over here.. I have been trying to get a set to complete my RHD supra.. I have also tossed around the idea of making the front active spoiler in CF as well. that i already got and install. I love that lip and now i have it... i scrap mine too just pulling into my driveway...but i think i still want one in CF.. no one makes it and again i could be the first one to make it..lol... if you can highlight the areas your talking about and either post here or send via pm that would be great... thanks again

Chris

can get the fibreglass replicas of ebay uk for real cheap price, perfect fitment and im sure the seller would ship aborad