The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What sub + amp do ye use?

ClaireRZ-S

OK where are you located so i can see what it costs to post the box?

I'll have a think on the sub I am sure we can find something.

Ah ok cool i'm in westmeath (southern ireland) ill take the amp and box if thats ok. well if you tell me what kinda sub i need im sure i mite find one on ebay or something.

delivery would be pricey going south, could meet you in Drogheda next time i go to visit a mate there over the xmas hols.

Will check the mates later on see who has a spare sub.

yeah could do that im about 2 hrs away from drogheda i think so if it costs cheaper that petrol then sure why not.:) yeah cool let me know.

2 hrs from Drogheda lol where is that then Cork lol?

Found a P.Gold Tantrum 600.4. Its a high quality powerhouse of a 4ch amp, you'll only run 2 channels bridged, you can have the other two for when you upgrade the front also. The neatest feature is the LPL contol, lets you turn the amp up without affecting the tone from wherever you place it close to you, much better idea than having to go through a head unit menu to do it. I think I gave about £400 or so for it about 6 years ago, so its not out of the way @ £60. ( was only used for about 8 months) Will look into the sub thing when i get time.