The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Attaching Items to underneath car...

scooby_doo_do

http://www.litewave.co.uk/led_ground_lighting_ufo.htm

I think this kit is pretty cool if you're gonna get anything, but then it is £495 ! the vid is pretty good, but still whether it's really suits what the Supra is all about is debatable.

Ive bought this led kit. It's the nuts, looks absolutely fantastic. Got a veilside style kit on it and the led's finish the car off a treat. This kits expensive, but well worth the money. Im trying to decide whether to go for suspension lighting now, kinda leaning towards thinking that might be going to far

I agree with a lot of the guys here, they're for showing off nice cars - they're a show item which is huge in the USA for cars that are worthwhile (like the Supra) and it's put on cheap crap cars by chavs in the UK cos they think it bigs up their ride.

Do it if you want it - I will. :) They're like my spoiler and Marmite. Love it or loathe it. I don't care - it's my car. Go for it!

Ok Ok....

So maybe i have bought a blue undercar LED kit........:taped:

But only just deciding if i want it or not...

In a drunk frenzy last night we decided to temp fix it to the underneath of the car and see what it looked like and i thought it was quite cool.. But someone did say to me.. Its a ferrari beating car, Why oh why oh why would you want to put them on it.....Followed by - when was the last time you saw a ferrari with undercar lights... :tumble:

True true.... So still undecided if i shuld fix them on....

Put Em in your footwells matey........will look much more trick ;)

Don't do it! :eek: You've got one of the sexiest cars ever designed so why spoil it? :stickpoke

Neons are for the chavs who drive Saxos and Corsas.

You might as well buy LED washers while you're at it. :rolleyes:

Sorry if that sounds harsh. :taped: I'm really quite a nice guy. :limp: LOL! :tongue: