The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Graphics/sponsorship decals, advice needed

dude

Dude - if you are looking to get sponsorship/advertising/profile build for companies let me know, I might be able to help you out on this one ;-) Im in media so have some good contacts, also dont just think car related sponsors as this is limiting and other industries may have a bigger budget to spend.For example it might be worth speaking to the likes of people like 'loaded' , 'Men & motors' etc... essentially any company which has a male following should potentially be interested and have an advertising budget in place for this kind of thing as there is a cross over between the crowd they are looking to attract and the crowd your car will be pulling at shows etc....

I think the idea has huge potential too from an advertising point of view as its not going to be a static advert (ie the car is usually on the move) and the chances of your car being filmed are very high too.

Dude im up for it , the sad thing is ive been told Max Flower would be a sure bet but i cant bring myself to do it , anything you can come with is cool .

Dude :rolleyes:

Dude I will give you a call shortly, im snowed under with work at the moment

I suggest we will build a profile first about the car, you and where it is seen and what makes it special and unique - essentially all the USP's. We can then present it in a portfolio directly to the client or the advertising agency who represents the client, hopefully when we go fishing we will hook a couple of competitors and let them fight it out between them. The example pictures are great as we can tailor the car & graphics suited to the client we are presenting to so they have some good visuals of what we are planning.

I know what you mean about max power but I don't think it really needs to be car related, could easily be something which has nothing to do with cars or something which has got something to do with cars in general but a company who has a decent budget to spend on something like this - I'm thinking maybe Pirelli or Castrol or even Shell or even cigarette manufacturers ( I would need to check the current law on this one though as they have been banned from TV/Billboard advertising but this could work in your favour as you are offering them a new channel) - these are the people who you should be targeting. I think Max Power will only offer peanuts compared to these big boys.

If we can come up with as many sponsorship ideas as possible however obscure they may seem I can start putting some feelers out.