The mkiv Supra Owners Club

karl_fiesta

cheers v much m8

there vaults thats on there the khans were flat 5 spokes but now ive got different wheels again lol 6 spokes chrome 1s now

Ah forgive me....they do look bit like Kahns...yeah know what you mean bout wheels I'm onto my fourth set in four years on same car...just think all the money we spend on friggin alloys we could afford to insure a bloody McClaren F1 let alone a Supra!

:D

lol ai ur right i spend to much lol had a mini wen i was 13 me and me dad spent approx 6k (no bullshit) sold it wen i was 16 bought a corsa and put a silly veilside kit on it (ooops) then bought a ford ka for a runner around then saved up for me fiesta and lost thousands of pounds between all the cars lol

Hi,

I think the others are right with regards to the insurance on a Supe but keep with the idea of getting a Jap car, they are the best out there. Think you are brave putting the pic of your fiesta on here, I expect you will get a bit of ribbing for it. My bro has a Fiesta Zetec S on 17's and even after having the arches rolled it still rubs on the front really bad. 18's must have been a nightmare!

Gaz :complain:

Hi,

I think the others are right with regards to the insurance on a Supe but keep with the idea of getting a Jap car, they are the best out there. Think you are brave putting the pic of your fiesta on here, I expect you will get a bit of ribbing for it. My bro has a Fiesta Zetec S on 17's and even after having the arches rolled it still rubs on the front really bad. 18's must have been a nightmare!

Gaz :complain:

well wot can i say iam 17 carnt afford insurance for a supra

for the 18s yea they were bad doesent rub much with 17s on tho so i guess arches have been rolled