The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra twin turbo 6 speed

daz

just had some one around about the car two young lads about 25 ish does it drive ok i replyed mint the lad said can i go for a drive in it i said do you in tend to buy it to nite .mmm ??//?/?///??/ just looking never had ago in one before . time wasters . it all lock up = ramp post on . does this happen a lot with these cars

just had some one around about the car two young lads about 25 ish does it drive ok i replyed mint the lad said can i go for a drive in it i said do you in tend to buy it to nite .mmm ??//?/?///??/ just looking never had ago in one before . time wasters . it all lock up = ramp post on . does this happen a lot with these cars

Have consulted my enigma machine, I think the answer is: yes.

Perhaps qualify them with a "Have you got your insurance sorted out?" kind of question, on the phone before hand.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.