The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Replacement for a supra

dangerous brain

You can pick up an old RS2 for decent money nowadays. Porsche tuned Audi estate icon. :D

Yeah there are a couple in the autotrader at reasonable money. I know that I am not ever going to get supra performance out of an estate car unless I flog out for a nearly new audi RS4 or a brabus tuned AMG merc. I don't have the cash for that sort of mullarkey. A skyline would be considered but I really do like my Estates and find them considerably more usefull than any saloon car I have ever owned. My mates MX3 was more useable and practical than my bigger sierra saphire was. If you want to bung a couple of suitcases in the boot and thats it then a saloon is great but if you want to bung bigger bulkier items in then you need a hatch.

Also I want serious comfort in my car so if I was going to compromise and get a saloon I would look at a lexus before a nissan any day of the week.

Is the legnum estate faster than the galant then as I allready had that written off as too slow?

Is the legnum estate faster than the galant then as I allready had that written off as too slow?
I raced against a Legnum at Santa Pod. I'd never even heard of them before that. It beat me off the line but I just about beat him before finish line. I think I got a 13.6 and he was only about a length behind me.

I spoke to the guy afterwards and he was apparently surprised that he'd been beaten by a Supra. So they must be pretty rapid. I'd consider one if I needed an Estate

Legnum is just JDM speak for Galant estate - both Galant and Legnum are as slow as each other unless they are VR-4s, which means 4WD and turbos. I had a quick go in one a few years ago when Mitsubishi UK imported them officially and I was trying to persuade my Aunt to buy one. Very nice car, surprisingly fast - always had a soft spot for the VR-4, and excellent value for money, especially pre-facelift cars. DB, I feel like I'm in the same boat as you in terms of not using the Soop. Seriously considering a V300 - Mark 1s can be had for around £4.5k, which I reckon is a steal, though not ideal for you as you like estates. I've always been intrigued by the Nissan Stagea, might be worth a look (though I just saw that you've crossed this one off your list!).