The mkiv Supra Owners Club

X Mods Supra Model

Zed

Anyone know what other places sell these?

Must have IT are closing down and I gotta get me one. Even went to the Trafford Centre today but they had sold out. Still got a Bomex kit though!!!

They had about 5 white ones in the White Rose Centre on Saturday (13th Mar), but they were up at £25, but you try and pull a CJ :swear: on them and make them reduce the price. :thumbs:

Oh man! Five on Saturday!!

I went there on Monday evening and saw just one! Can you believe I didn't buy it because I was going to the Trafford Centre on Tuesday and thought I could get it even cheaper. They had sold out and when I went to White Rose today the last one had gone.

I have emailed Radio Shack who I believe make them or distribute them in the US. I've asked for a listing of all UK retailers.

Now I've got the bodykit I just know I'll pay full price to get the car.

There is a moral to this tale I guess.

Yep - be 18 stone, 48" chest, shaven headed and shop in Oxford :tongue:
I can do the 18 stone bit, the big chest bit and even the shaven head. But you've got me beat with Oxford.

Trouble is, up here in't North, as soon as I open my mouth shop people just think 'bloody southerner :limp:' and refuse to bargain!