The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finished my lights!

rob wild

fair enough good point, im only looking for a run about due to all the miles im doing for work at the min otherwise I would continue using the Sup. Oh and the fact i want to take it off the road for a few months may also have something to do with it :eyebrows:

Fair do's matey! Just how i've always view cars plus work for me is not to far so its not bad on fuel :) Can't wait for another single in the area :)

Top job on the lights mate,and lovelly supe you got there!

Cheers matey :) She not a bad looking old Hector :)

Cheers mateys :)

LOL cheers Ash :) I do like yours matey and its very different and not common! Although I would'nt change from the trial simply because its a touch more subtle :search: which is kind of my style especially on the daily drive to work and sat in traffic :) If i was you I would live with it for a while and see if it grows on you more! Your spot on with the number plate! I hate it! totally spoils the look of the front end :( Have though of a folding one etc but never got round to it :) I look forward to your idea matey :)

My plate will be using a motor to flip up and down, and this isnt for avoiding front facing speed camera's, but as you can see from the size of a standard plate, it blocks a good percentage of the air flow going through, so thats fine when just cruising around off load, but when fully under load I suspect that blocked air flow wont help matters, so I want a in car switch I can press and the number plate will be lifted to let more air through.

When Im getting mine made up, would you like me to keep you posted and if you want get two of everything. A garage will be fitting mine but Im sure not much is involved for you to copy them ?

My plate will be using a motor to flip up and down, and this isnt for avoiding front facing speed camera's, but as you can see from the size of a standard plate, it blocks a good percentage of the air flow going through, so thats fine when just cruising around off load, but when fully under load I suspect that blocked air flow wont help matters, so I want a in car switch I can press and the number plate will be lifted to let more air through.

When Im getting mine made up, would you like me to keep you posted and if you want get two of everything. A garage will be fitting mine but Im sure not much is involved for you to copy them ?

Yeah Ash totally agree thats why I mounted mine as low down as possible to try and stop air flow from being disturbed. Your idea sound good and must better :) So yes please to keeping me in the loop when you have sorted it, I would probably fit it myself but if you knew were to get the parts from that would be great :)

Cheers Fella :)