The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Front speakers (Pioneer TS-E1076) and stock plastic speaker boxes - FREE!

tichkent

Folks...

After writing off my Supe in July :( it looks like I'll be taking a break from Supra ownership - just bought a Celica 190 to see me through for a couple of years (needed something more economical and cheaper to insure). Don't worry though - I'll be back...

Anyway - I have some left over bits which are free to a good home - postage charges only:

• Pioneer TS-E1076 front speakers (with custom built mounting brackets). Ideal first stage upgrade to the awful stock front speakers. See attached pics. Much clearer sound than the stock speakers, but don't be expecting big, meaty bass (I upgraded to custom speaker mounts and 17cm speakers in the end). See http://www.pioneer.co.uk/uk/products/archive/TS-E1076/index.html for more info.

• Those big plastic boxes that hold the speakers in the door panel. Again see pics. If anyone needs these let me know. Otherwise I'll chuck 'em in the skip.

First come, first served...

Luka-P wins! Let me know what you need (just the speakers, or do you want the boxes as well?). PM me your address and I'll try to get them posted to you early this week. Can sort out money for postage after (shouldn't cost too much - they're not heavy).

Glad they're going to a good home!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.