The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spoiler pics from GVN.....

Suprash

do you mind me asking where you got the body kit bits from? im looking at various options at the mo

Blitz side skirts, supplied free of charge from Matt Harwood from his old red Supra....

Ridox front bumper, £900 supplied from Envy......

Bomex rear £300/£400 I think, Gaz can confirm, supplied from Envy ;)

Talk about a tease:d I cant wait to see more pics and in the flesh:) The bumper may grow on you too mate. Cracking job by GVN she does look awome:cool:

Im a pretty decisive person mate, so if it hasnt grown on me by now it probably wont, but I will leave it on till Christmas before I order the Trial just in case I do start to love it, but Im the same in the pics and even in the flesh from dead center behind it looks ok, but if you step to the side or view it from an angles, its too square, sticks out to far and just isnt as clean as I would have hoped......but time will tell ;)

But yeah the paint work and finish over the whole car is amazing, so fresh looking......

Pics wont be up till Friday now though, Im working more OT tomorrow now, another 70hr week.......:(