The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jae 2008 convoy

Missile

I'm not sure when everyone else is thinking of going up.

I was thinking after work on the friday ?

Not sure if this ties in with tides etc.

But is anyone else interested in going up at that time, Or even any other time.

There must be lots of people going from down south / South east.

There are about 4 people going from South west, But they are going early morning...:)

sounds good. i wasnt going to come as i got nice crack in my bumper but i dont care now, im coming, daman any tickets mate?

Nope.

But you can get them on the gate. If you want in on the beer and food then read the thread in national events entitled 'extra tickets' ;)

I'm leaving at 8am on Sunday from J11 on the M25 going anti clockwise - if anyone wants to meet up on route (and show me the way) they are more than welcome to, otherwise I will see you there no doubt!

Unless anyone has any other plans?

I can meet you at Clacket Lane services just after J6 as I'm coming from Gatwick. There must be more people than this coming around anti-clock?

We could meet more people at Dartford crossing if people coming from Kent and South West.

Should we arrange something then? Meet up at lakeside, drive to A12 bibbys. Some can meet at south mimms and meet us at bibbys. Then we all convoy from there?

Anyone meeting at south mimms on the sunday?if so what time?I will be comming from oxfordshire.

Anyone meeting at south mimms on the sunday?if so what time?I will be comming from oxfordshire.

Would you go round the M25? If so what way? We can meet en-route?

I can meet you at Clacket Lane services just after J6 as I'm coming from Gatwick. There must be more people than this coming around anti-clock?

We could meet more people at Dartford crossing if people coming from Kent and South West.

Sounds good to me, I can meet you there around 8.30/45?

.... Just seen you have a TT, maybe not :D

Maybe there could be more wanting to meet a Bluewater as its just off J2?

Would you go round the M25? If so what way? We can meet en-route?

Sounds good to me, I can meet you there around 8.30/45?

.... Just seen you have a TT, maybe not :D

Maybe there could be more wanting to meet a Bluewater as its just off J2?

I will be leaving the M40 and going clockwise. I belive that is the easiest/quickest way for me.(waits to be correceted)

Ok seems like everyone is going different times and days. I will be going Sunday. Who else is up for a Sunday convoy? Meet at lakeside services on Sunday morning then convoy up there?

Surj

Lakeside sounds good what sorta time? Then maybe we can caught the South Mimms lots on their way down.