The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What is this veilside supra worth?

jihwaan

hi mate, please dont buy any car from king buyer they are very poor in the flesh i was there in dec 07 ( they look great in pics) but they are not good cars belive me..( i had to fly there and be proved it by my contacts as i thought they could not be that bad)

this is KING BUYER STOCK....(and it will be poor)

what you need to be carefull is your not using a bogus comapny that claims to have the cars or can buy you the cars many many scams out there.. (here is few examples),,

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=154504&highlight=MAMIANA

lots of scam are going on in japan so be aware...

Can you help me out the with an import then Jurgen? I know a few importing and compliance company's here in Australia but most are giving me the run around.. trying to sell me what they want to sell not what I want to buy so I thought Id find one myself and import it.. I have a workshop that will compliance the car for me 9the guys I bought my last import NA from and they are fekkin awesome, but they only do compliancing and registration now, so i have to sort out the import side myself..

Especially ones that look like something from the Early Learning Centre.

I think that car doesn't look right, maybe it's been owned by a Japanese equivilent of a chav? It's had some money thrown at some parts (Defi gauges, nice bodywork) but then they've skimped on other more important bits (filters).

You know, just before i read your post Gaz, i was thinking exactly the same thing! lol... :-D

Can you help me out the with an import then Jurgen? I know a few importing and compliance company's here in Australia but most are giving me the run around.. trying to sell me what they want to sell not what I want to buy so I thought Id find one myself and import it.. I have a workshop that will compliance the car for me 9the guys I bought my last import NA from and they are fekkin awesome, but they only do compliancing and registration now, so i have to sort out the import side myself..

yes of course mate here is my details [email protected]

and my website http://www.jm-imports.co.uk

please email me your requirements