The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Colour

Guest JDEE

Mine is normal facelift gunmetal as far as I know, nothing customised. Glad you like it though :D

Maybe you just keep your car clean :D It is nice (maybe its the bodykits and wheels as they are quite nice!)

P.S. Sorry for double post :D

Oh right, let me know how it goes (and pics pls) The lambo grigio avalon is really nice and will prob get that done, would be interested in pics of your ferrari one tho :D :D :D

Yes i loved it when i saw that colour, yeh will post pics when its painted, prob another couple of weeks yet.

Guys it took me ages to pick that colour, it is lambo grigio avlon

code 048 if i remember.

I decided on it as it sat ready for paint in the booth, it nearly ended up black or the supra green.

Glad with the results though, shame its in denmark now..

suprapod005.jpg

468061689_3c904c6fef.jpg

DARKSUPRA.jpg

This is really annoying!!! Everytime I this red car:

I want that paint job, but whenever I see the lambo paint I want that!!! I'll end up getting 2 supes so I can have both!!!

Red or Gunmetal? I like red coz it stands out and is bright, but at the same time gunmetal is subtle and nice. :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Edit: Now I just saw orange...

Its gotta be red or gunmetal, but red is SOOO nice! :drool::drool:

Edited by JDEE (see edit history)

Ohkay, once i get my car fixed its going in for a respray.

I was going for the same colour but after seeing that lambo grey it got me thinking

How dark can grey get before becoming black while looking as good as that? I really really like the lambo grey but would like it darker

Sorry to hijack the thread bud but i think your onto something and i thought i would jump on the bandwagon.

Ohkay, once i get my car fixed its going in for a respray.

I was going for the same colour but after seeing that lambo grey it got me thinking

How dark can grey get before becoming black while looking as good as that? I really really like the lambo grey but would like it darker

Sorry to hijack the thread bud but i think your onto something and i thought i would jump on the bandwagon.

When i was looking at the lambo chips they do a darker grey which i liked, which was close to an audi grey.

We had about 10 colour books out so i know what your goin through.

http://www.westherr.com/vehicles/2008ToyotaYaris.jpg

also its a toyota standard colour, so will sound and look great against a supe:)

Flint Mica. Code 1E0. I was very close to spraying mine this colour. It is a xirallic paint (bit like a pearl - hard to explain). It does indeed look lovely, but I decided it was a little too light for me in the end. I was quoted £60 per litre for this.