RAF Marham Trackday - 11th October 2008

heckler

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
cheeky i know but its sooo dificult to organise in advance when you never know when money/tyres/engine/Gearboxes/Girlfriends etc will run out!

i Did Llandow last weekend and have the bug now:D

still on, but from the first post, cut off date has been and gone. sorry. next one will be april time, except this track is much bigger and a mile of is down the runway, so if you have the power, you could hit 200mph ;)

Gutted :(

Me and the misses set out for Norfolk earlier tonight as my sis lives nearby and the water temp gauge went vertical on me, managed to get off the M25 at potters bar and pulled down a side road.

Popped the bonnet and I had lost all my water, not good, looks like a prob with the rad, I am going to get something stronger and need something quick as its SupraPod next weekend.

Knocked on a few doors and managed to find someone with a watering can, about 35min later I had the car running normal temps with a small leak so limped home :(

The only plus side is it happened tonight and not on track tomorrow.

Gutted :(

Me and the misses set out for Norfolk earlier tonight as my sis lives nearby and the water temp gauge went vertical on me, managed to get off the M25 at potters bar and pulled down a side road.

Popped the bonnet and I had lost all my water, not good, looks like a prob with the rad, I am going to get something stronger and need something quick as its SupraPod next weekend.

Knocked on a few doors and managed to find someone with a watering can, about 35min later I had the car running normal temps with a small leak so limped home :(

The only plus side is it happened tonight and not on track tomorrow.

I still have those 3 spare rads in the garage mate, give us a bell if you need one today

Ryan

Sorry you missed it Wez. Only saw one Supra (guess it was johnd-mkiv) so wondered what happened to you and Ash. I had a cracking morning, but over torqued a wheel nut at lunch time and snapped the bugger :( had a few paseenger rides and watched the GP qualifying, so not all lost