The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Why oh why??????

mikeyb10supra

Corsa with 2.0 ltr engine. Plus extra mph from being a nutter behind the wheel!

you will kill him.......I could of beaten that in my old pug 205Gti on a rebuilt engine with twin 45 carburettors and a racing CAM.......god now thats old school boys and girls, that old pug used to fly along.......no match for the sup though!!!

i tried it on anyone when i had my peugeot 306 and it wasnt even the xsi or gti version, wether its a supra or ferrari i just liked to see them give it a good welly.

so thats why oh why i try it. dunno what the others do, maybe they really did think they could take you out.

ps. i still try it on even in my other vehicles including my van. and it works, flew past this white evo 6 on the A40 flyover at almost 90, and the guy floored it to zoom part me. niiiiice. shame he didnt want to look over when we stopped at the lights, :p probably cos i was driving my dads 7 seater people carrier, mind you it is a vr6.

I find it quite amusing as I have a little sister of 18 and she has a modded Clio (due to age and insurance) her Chav friends are always asking her to get me to race with them in their 2.0 corsa's and nova's etc etc. I tell her to tell them to STFU, I aint wasting my time and to ask when they have a car worth competing!

Although on the odd occasion when my little sister has been with me in the Soop and one of her friends (the Chavs) comes along side, I aint gonna sit there and not waste them :D

A few years ago I was tailed by a nutter in a Saxo.

At the time I was showing off my motor to a mate in the passenger seat. So it was time to shake this little white thing off me bumper. Booted it of several round-a-bouts but he still caught up. On a long empty part of the dual-carriage I floored it again, the bloody thing stuck like glue. At 135 ish I stopped accelerating (I was concerned for his safety) he only sailed by me. We were totally gobsmacked!!