The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tigra with Supra Spoiler!

Professor Kenny

Guest dangerousandy

OMG! some tw4t at Minimec in bracknell has a silver Tigra with not only a Supra 'style' spoiler, but the Supra vents before the rear wheelarches!!! he looked gutted when i drove past in my UK spec TT :D (i will get a pic of this nasty vauxhall for us all to laugh at!)

Guest mattsupra
I used to have a Cally and on the owners club forum there was always a lot of (friendly) discussion

yer right lmao

i was a member on there with my pink calibra (powerflow was my name LOL) and i got some right stick (i can see why now too lol ) but i have seen a few of the callys and pumas etc with them on and some (ok not all ) dont look that bad imho

but hey im only me so what do i know ?? lol ;)

I used to have a Cally and on the owners club forum there was always a lot of (friendly) discussion

yer right lmao

i was a member on there with my pink calibra (powerflow was my name LOL) and i got some right stick (i can see why now too lol ) but i have seen a few of the callys and pumas etc with them on and some (ok not all ) dont look that bad imho

but hey im only me so what do i know ?? lol ;)

Haha, yeah there was a lot of banter too. Lots of friendly guys though, and very helpful when I had problems with the car =)

this is how you do the tigra...

I assume thats rolling into a skip??!!If so yes I agree:innocent:

I unfortunately am the proud owner of one - I bought it for my gfriend, then my other car broke down, so I put money towards a better one and she gave me it back!

Imagine the stick I get when I turn up to my part-time job as a doorman in that when they know I have a Supra as a garden ornament!!:rolleyes:

I wear a balaclava everytime I drive it:)