The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Somebody vandalised my Supe

Supra-Brett

I have a garage in a block behind the house but its full to the brim with stuff and the door doesnt open fully either as its broke. Ive been seriously thinking about fixing the door and clearing it out so i can put the car in, im not sure where all the things will go. Its just a bloody nightmare.

Biggest problem is that im not sure that i can afford to fix it at the moment, and even if i can will it happen again ?

3 of the initial 8 incidents i mentioned were damaged to an Evo 8 20meters away from my car. No sooner was it fixed than it was damaged again. Hes put it into storage now bacause its cost so much, so im really reluctant to get it fixed myself.

I really dont know what to do, about the car, but if i catch the people who did it, i know exactly what im going to do.

Is there anything in the garage worth more than your supra? How much would it cost to repair the door compared to repairing the supra, maybe several times (though certainly wouldnt wish it on you hun) Must be worth the outlay in time and money :hug:

Linda

x

to get the door sorted shouldn't cost a lot, we charge £77 for a cones and cables service,(new cones and cables, degrease and oil). if the cables aren't broken then it will certainly respond well to the spring and pivot points being soaked in engine oil, and adding a bit of tension, this isn't to hard and i could talk you through how to do it?