The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Get your ARCHES rolled - day at AFR!!

Jamesy

Below is the email i got back from them re PRICES:

Hi James

If you get two cars or more I will discount £10 off normal prices per car, if you get four or more I will discount £20 off and if you get six then I will discount £25. I hope this helps.

:)

right guys - i am "hoping" that the day will be next fri 30th May - i am getting a couple of bits done by Matt anyway at the same time hopefully.

If we can get a 4th definite we get £20 discount each.

PLUS be a good day out seeing Matt's set up!! :D

will confirm once the date is confirmed! ;)

right guys - i am "hoping" that the day will be next fri 30th May - i am getting a couple of bits done by Matt anyway at the same time hopefully.

If we can get a 4th definite we get £20 discount each.

PLUS be a good day out seeing Matt's set up!! :D

will confirm once the date is confirmed! ;)

Problem with that i work mon-fri. I am off from that Saturday for a week so would have been better for me. Friday is a no go for im afraid. :(

**update**

sorry to be a pain but i had to get my arches done this wkend :sorry:

basically i picked up my Skyline on fri night and its soooo low that the wheels are rubbing extremely badly - so much it even started to mark one of the tyres.

i couldn't drive it at all as wouldn't turn at all so the arch enemy guy managed to come out to me on an urgent jobbie y/day.

sorry about that - i still told the bloke that i would carry on with this thread to try and get a group booking done for everyone else.

therefore if you are interested please list names below and i will get a list of dates - i know the 2nd and 3rd June are free.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had my rears rolled, great job and a nice guy. He even helped me whip off my decat pipe for the MOT while he was there, seeing as the car was already jacked up :) Didn't need the fronts doing as the arches are higher in the front anyway.

I wouldn't recommend flaring the arches on the supre, rather get an over fender kit and have it done properly.