The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My house attacked my car!

Fifty

:lalala:

Well looks like Im goiing to be lucky, RAC have a screen and kit and will fit thursday. Im taking it in to their unit and I am , thanx to members here well armed in what needs to be done.

Still dont know what to do with the house roof though...

perhaps I could :burp: :burp: :burp:

Many thx to those who offered info etc

Re your insurance. Act of God??? What about Storm damage? That should be covered. Sounds like someone has fobbed you off.

However, I'd need to check whether you would be able to claim on your house insurance or whether you would have to claim on your car insurance.

Oh, and isn't "Lucky" in the 'More Than' insurance adverts as oppose to Norwich Union?

Soopy doggy

Yes it is more than ; my bad

Screen is OK on car insurance its covered and wont be an issue.

Im gonna talk to Pru who do the house ins about the roof- but Im not hopeful you see the storms keep lifting off the rag tiles the roof is very old and their is nail fatigue so its alottery as to which one comes off next

Well new screen is done by RAC at Plympton.

Guys said it was quite easy and it seems OK except the rubber surround is movable; does this not get siliconed to the glass. Perhaps not, will probably shrink with age (like some body parts lol)

Anyway can say they were very friendly, efficient and I got a cup of coffee and free £15 glass cleaner pack as a member :)