The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mpg??

Guest Sizer

SHIT!!!

My TT does 170 miles to £55 of optimax in summer, and 200 miles to the same amount of optimax in winter.

Anyone want to figure out my MPG??

At 86p/litre you put in about 64 litres which is 14 gallons so in summer you get 12.1mpg and in winter you get 14.3mpg. Maybe your Optimax is dearer than it is around here?

You get better mileage in the winter than in the summer coz with the temperatures being lower the same volume of petrol in winter will be greater in the summer due to thermal expansion :tongue: Please feel free to mock the science geek :read:

Im getting about 15-20mpg on my auto TT by the way, not that i care :lalala:

You get better mileage in the winter than in the summer coz with the temperatures being lower the same volume of petrol in winter will be greater in the summer due to thermal expansion :tongue: Please feel free to mock the science geek :read:

Im getting about 15-20mpg on my auto TT by the way, not that i care :lalala:

Ummmmmmmmm......yeah! :rtfm:

If only that were true!!

It is a good idea to keep an eye on your MPG whether your worried about it or not. It can be an early sign if things are going wrong...or just entertaining to see what difference is made by modifying it. I usually get about 270-300 miles for every £55/tank.

WOW thats good, stock I only used to get 250 miles to £55 of Optimax. :rolleyes: