The mkiv Supra Owners Club

This is gonna be so fast...

Gazboy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too... they left my car sitting in someone's back yard without telling me

Aye, my Soarer (with 15-20k of bits in the boot), was abandoned in Martin's garage at the house he had sold. Good thing I found it really! (with a cracked spoiler/rear+front bumper where it had been squeezed in to a the small space in said garage; also with old exhaust sat in what had once been a *mint* interior). If you need a hand, to help alongside your healed foot, give me a shout :sly:

Yep, sure there's a few on here that can confirm (Gaz possibly, michel, Jay etc.) . Running Motec and 3 WG's last time I seen it. May have some pics somewhere on my home pc when I get over on Thursday

EDIT: Found some. Don't associate me with the owner tho... I hope he trips over and falls up his own ar*e

Wonder whats happened to that car? Never seen it at shows, pod etc.

That's because not a lot of people like him ;) He still has the car as far as I'm aware. Little does he know my company just took over this. I may be reunited soon (bless!)

Holy sh*t that is me wrong then! :D That looks mental! And erm, who is the owner? I have been away too long!

A bloke who used to own a company that sounds like rorm stacing ;) He also had a couple of 1000bhp slylines as well

Ah, I remember the saga over your car now :-( . He had an awesome Skyline too didn't he?

He did yeah. Sold now to pay off his mounting debt from what I hear

:taped:

Our old mate Stu.

Syed, you know the car. You seen it at JAE in 2005 when it had HKS 2835 Big Twins on with a blue Cusco cage, 2 big NOS bottles and Blitz Z2 wheels :)

It used to be owned by Ryan on here 5/6 years ago?

Best Regards,

Gaz.

:taped:

Our old mate Stu.

Syed, you know the car. You seen it at JAE in 2005 when it had HKS 2835 Big Twins on with a blue Cusco cage, 2 big NOS bottles and Blitz Z2 wheels :)

It used to be owned by Ryan on here 5/6 years ago?

Best Regards,

Gaz.

Ah good memory - better than mine mate! I have pictures of that around somewhere!