The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Silver Tukes Avenue

Tigger

Tukes Avenue is a pain as well!

They put in those silly red brick speed thingies (good description!) everywhere, as if the roads aren't bumpy enough. They don't slow you down, they just make the car shake!

Then, don't even ask me about the parents parked outside the schools everytime I go past & the thousands of schoolkids willing to run out in front of you!! (It's quite funny when they stop walking and point at the car like zombies! :) )

LOL, yeah those "supposed speed" bumps are a pin too but the faster you go over them the less interference you get from them. Not that I ever speed:p

I generally avoid the school kicking out time for that reason. Bloody Kids aren’t so bad it’s the mothers that have no control over them and allow them to run round near a busy road:devil: