The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Recommended Tyres suppliers/fitters near Basingstoke, Hampshire

Pabs

Ah, well, I should have mentioned that I suppose lol....

I've already got rolled arches and veilside overfenders. I bought Paul E's old car :) Although I need to get the arches looked at soon, as there's rust coming through :(

I think I'm going to need to get my car to a garage who can identify the exact sizes of my wheels (not sure if they are 10j or 10.5j) and see if they can tell me what will fit on the car. 275 look stretched across the wheels, which is why I want 285, but it seems the only 285's I can get are 35 profile, which is bigger than the current ones that I have (30).

Hey all,

As per title, I need a recommended tyre supplier and fitter near to Basingstoke please.

I need 285/30/19 tyres, and decent ish tyres, not cheap cr*p...

I've tried the usual places such as Micheldever etc, but nobody has any stock or can't get them... which I think is unusual. Some places have even said they will not fit tyres that I've purchased elsewhere (such as mytyres or whatever) which I can partially understand, but I need tyres soon ish as I don't want to keep driving on the current ones (large nail in 1, and both tyres quite badly perishing)

Contact details for your recommended garage (phone #) if you've got it would be good too.

thanks folks!

Hi mate, i use headly tyres all the time-near newbury. Just take a trip up the A339 and head for newbury, you cant miss as you drive through headley anyway.

They have never let me down and they have everything in stock from dunlop sp9000's to pirelli p-zero's and michelin's. Good place...:)

I'll give you the number if you want....;) :)

Hi mate, i use headly tyres all the time-near newbury. Just take a trip up the A339 and head for newbury, you cant miss as you drive through headley anyway.

They have never let me down and they have everything in stock from dunlop sp9000's to pirelli p-zero's and michelin's. Good place...:)

I'll give you the number if you want....;) :)

yes please mate. Getting frustrated at the fact I can't find any tyres in stock, anywhere :(

I want someone to have a look and suggest if 285/35/19's will fit without issue, if not then I will have to continue my search for 285/30/19.

yes please mate. Getting frustrated at the fact I can't find any tyres in stock, anywhere :(

I want someone to have a look and suggest if 285/35/19's will fit without issue, if not then I will have to continue my search for 285/30/19.

Ok mate here's the number; 01635 268 384...:)

Sorted folks :)

Got to Micheldever this morning, and asked them to check and recommend.

They looked at the existing tyres and said they look too stretched for my wheels. However, they checked wheel size and they are 10J rears. I decided to stick with 275/30/19 and got a pair of Falken 452's, at a resonable price too!

Had alignment checked and all looks suprisingly good considering the 19" wheels :)