The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gearbox R154

Lebsteif

I have a W58 5 speed manual and 2 W58 Auto gearboxes from MA61 Supra's, you would need different bellhousings for other applications.

I would be happy to ship one out to you but I have no idea how much that would cost. I am open to offers on the boxes, shipping would be in addition.

I have a W58 5 speed manual and 2 W58 Auto gearboxes from MA61 Supra's, you would need different bellhousings for other applications.

I would be happy to ship one out to you but I have no idea how much that would cost. I am open to offers on the boxes, shipping would be in addition.

I have really no clue what a W58 would cost, could you give me a price quote of how much you have in mind?

Might be quicker to find a 'box from a 3-litre MA70 Supra turbo and buy a JZ bellhousing.

True, but i have no clue what the part number is for the JZ bellhouse :D

I have really no clue what a W58 would cost, could you give me a price quote of how much you have in mind?

I would be looking for £75.00 for the Manual box and £55.00 for an Auto box.

As mentioned I have no idea on shipping costs for these.

Thanks for the help people :)

Mk2john, i'm interested in the W58, i need to check what it would cost to send a courrier to pick it up, i will get back to you!

Could you perhaps ask Parcelforce or some other UK courrier what it would cost to send it to holland (zipcode: 6851 EJ )

TA

Hi,

We have a R154 gearbox available.

It has been stripped down and cleaned/degreased internally and externally. (and rebuilt)

£500 + delivery if you required it. I would have to get a quote.

Thanks

Mark

Does it come with warranty and has the thrust washer been replaced by a better part as well? :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.