The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fitted some Recaros today

jevansio

Gaz, does it depend which type of harness I go for (bolt in / clip in) on how it will be mounted. I don't really know how it's going to be fixed at the back. The tension set has a point where an eye bolt can be attached (I think this is where the previous owner of the tension set used to fasten his harnesses). Or I'm getting the Do-Luck rear cross bar, can the 4 point harness be fixed there?

Gaz, does it depend which type of harness I go for (bolt in / clip in) on how it will be mounted. I don't really know how it's going to be fixed at the back. The tension set has a point where an eye bolt can be attached (I think this is where the previous owner of the tension set used to fasten his harnesses). Or I'm getting the Do-Luck rear cross bar, can the 4 point harness be fixed there?

Do you still have back seats Jay?

All harnesses are normally eyebolt fitting, but several have quick release fittings for 3dr cars.

You definitely can't attach the harnesses to the Do-Luck RXB because in a accident it could snap break your back as the belts would pull the seat down to the floor. The need to be between 90 and 45 degrees of the seat.

Gaz.

Do you still have back seats Jay?

All harnesses are normally eyebolt fitting, but several have quick release fittings for 3dr cars.

You definitely can't attach the harnesses to the Do-Luck RXB because in a accident it could snap break your back as the belts would pull the seat down to the floor. The need to be between 90 and 45 degrees of the seat.

Gaz.

I still have the back seats but they're rarely used, I would like to keep them. Looks like it's gonna have to attach to the tension set where it was originally.