The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Very Happy today!

Guest CoolsBlue

Guest CoolsBlue

My friend in the caribbean has a bodykitting business, AUTO ACCESS CUSTOMIZING, i wanted his personal kit so much i offered a price he couldnt refuse due to the exchange rate:Dshipping killed me tho each time i got a part, 1st pack was the custom spoiler, 2nd pack was a box the size of a vending machine with my rear bumper/spats, skirts, eyelids, mirrors, and then this, i got the full AAC kit now:DHAPPY DAYS:d

A mate of mine bought a Nova some years back and stuck a spoiler the size of Dawn French's fat flaps from under her arms on it. It was unbelievably hideous - you may as well put alloys on a trailer (we cried in pain with laughter). Honest to god it was twice the size of my spoiler!! But..every day... we all stood around it in the car park to cheer ourselves up whilst on our lunch hour each day. We would drink coffee, smiling and ached to see what modification he was going to do next. By the time it was pink with two 4inch exhausts and a sound system fit for the QE2 I actually wanted to buy it off him.. just for fun. It even had a Dukes of Hazard horn (bonkers).

Everyone modifies their car to make it look better, others for fun and some for the sheer hell of being different.

When modifications are OTT I love them - because someone else has spent loadsa cash doing what we wouldn't do to our car! Nice one. So I love this modification and I bet everyone will be standing around it, looking at and enjoying it a soup rally, moreso than anyone elses car - simply because it's fun, exciting, different and will make people smile...like me :)

Then I will finish my coffee, thank god it's not mine and give my car a lil pat to say - yer baby, your one sexy bitch.