The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1982 Rover Mini 1000cc Project car

Sandy-m2

NOW OPEN TO OFFERS

I bought this 5 Months ago as a project car but realised I didn't have the time or the inclination to spend any money on it. So here it is.

1982 Rover Mini

1000cc engine - Does NOT run, the engine turns over and all spark plugs fire but i think the timing is out.

Body is in a primer state but may need sanding down again before painting

All rust has been treated.

Front Grill, seats and some interior is there.

The documentation(Log Book) for the car is all intact( I had to get this reprinted) - It does not need to be checked or reregisterd with the DVLA a MOT will be acceptable. Car was last on the road in 2002 (I think).

The car is garaged in Edinburgh city center at the moment.

NOW OPEN TO OFFERS, Looking for quick sale.

Thanks for looking

Sandy

Fair enough mate. how come your up here or down there?

In Musselburgh at the mo, visiting my folks with the other half as I never saw them over the festive period. Came up yesterday, massive accident at the roundabout @ Pease Bay (sp) I think it was that one anyway, car on it's side on top of the roundabout.

I was just talking about getting another mini the other day!!!

Completely stripped my last one and resprayed it myself and my housemate has one with a stage 5 A series engine in it so getting the engine sorted would be a piece of cake...

Still getting over the christmas wallet haemorrhage but If youve still got this in the spring id definitely be interested mate, my cousin lives in Edinburgh so I could get him to pop and take a look at it.

Wish I could take it off you now mate but the brakes and discs on the sup need replacing and its looking like 500 ish quid to get them done properly.

Good luck with the sale though but drop me a message if you dont shift it in the next couple of months.

:thumbs:

In Musselburgh at the mo, visiting my folks with the other half as I never saw them over the festive period. Came up yesterday, massive accident at the roundabout @ Pease Bay (sp) I think it was that one anyway, car on it's side on top of the roundabout.

Nice to see the folks:thumbs: Doesn't sound good about that crash.

my other car is/ was a mini, just selling bits i have collected over the years, and maybe breaking it, had soo much fun slideing it around the country lanes and roundabouts :D very easy to drive(if your strong), very hard to drive fast (very fast), i miss it in so many ways, the supe scares me away from that sort of driving style:d, i mean i try to only drive straight now:d:cool:

i have a complete turbo lump+ box sat in my mini doing nowt;) possibly looking for a new home:D

my other car is/ was a mini, just selling bits i have collected over the years, and maybe breaking it, had soo much fun slideing it around the country lanes and roundabouts :D very easy to drive(if your strong), very hard to drive fast (very fast), i miss it in so many ways, the supe scares me away from that sort of driving style:d, i mean i try to only drive straight now:d:cool:

i have a complete turbo lump+ box sat in my mini doing nowt;) possibly looking for a new home:D

you have PM mate ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.