The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RLTC Full Throttle Gear Shift "Feature"

Rich J

OK had another go at getting it working, the RLTC Manual says you fix the clutch switch to pin 20 then you can set it to bring in the limiter when grounded (or you can invert this), anyway I have tried it every which way and I either get a constant rev limit, or no rev limit at all with grounding the wire making no difference in either case. I even tried all the other spare connections incase the manual was wrong.

Anyone else tried to get it working!!?!!?? I was hoping to get it sorted before Santa Pod on the 7th

Quote: from Phil Wall on 8:27 pm on Mar. 25, 2002[br]RL says invert clutch switch off. This will depend on the type of switch you have, I think.

You will need to set the revs limit for shift

Rich do you have a copy of Graham's App?

(Edited by Phil Wall at 8:29 pm on Mar. 25, 2002)

Yes, I have Grahams App.

I have tried wiht both Invert Clutch switch "on" and "off"

I either get rev limit at all times (pin grounded or not) or get no limit (pin grounded or not) depending on the setting

It's pretty much the same as the one you sent me only with more slip (back upto 5%, 10%, 15%) as I found I was using it on the highest slip setting in the dry. It's hard to get a balance between the TC and the LSD, too much TC and you can't control the back end right, I suppose I use it differently on the FWD than on a RWD in that I don't really need much TC to keep it under control.