japwales 7/1/08

suprasonic

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks guys for making me, and the trouble & strife , welcome. The nob in the sx said he would pay for all the damage . I asked if he,d take £50 , but he declined the offer. ( £30 in cash £20 IN TESCO VOUCHERS. Can anyone tell me what this Tatsu deal is about and any details ??? lewysdanny aka TIM

Really wanted to make this one.Would have been my first meet in my Supra:d.So i have to ask as i still own an S14 what happened with the 200sx driver.As i know most(if not all) in a certain club sure as hell do not associate with Chavs.:(
post 42, cant believe he did it , the only show off of the meet and he stuffed it onto a roundabout

Right... let's get a couple of things straight

1 I didn't eat all the carvery's

2 I did take longer to eat mine than everyone else, not because I was chatting, but cos you're all a bunch of greedy bastards

3 I'm not dissing the Nissan driver as when I left I couldn't resist doing the loud pedal bit either. We wouldn't be driving the Supes if we weren't a bunch of show-offs :p

4 I think we should all talk Tim into taking his tanker rather than the Supe to Bath bearing in mind our collective mpg!

5 What do you mean 'new supe' Ga?

6 Let's get it right this time at Bath by going in the pub first, then looking at the cars after to give our bodies chance to get the alcohol out of our system!

Unless it's snowing... lets get it together for this Tatsu meet and make 2008 the year of the Dragon. We all need to commit to a load of meets this year and at this Tatsu meet, discuss and agree a South Wales Supra Logo to give us a presence that is feared by all :eyebrows:

here is mine for a starter for 10

sws.jpg

Driving home friday night and the baffles in exhaust decide to give up on me ! sounds like shit, and the vibration is drownding my stereo out at high vol, can't take it anymore ! priced a replacement RSR catback talking nearly £500, priced a few more all around £400, so i popped down prospeed in cardiff and seen charlie,(had dealings with him before) said he'll do catback for £300 any design and sound, seem's good ! so booked it in for saturday coming (earliest available slot) so it look's like i could be missing friday guy's . unless i buy a set of large mufflers ! :( :(