The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Low Milage - 1994 BPU Auto - Silver

mikeyb10supra

It’s with great sadness after 6 years of faultless and truly pleasurable driving that I have to sell my much cared for Supra. I just can’t justify owning it anymore as I am now living on my own after splitting up last year and can’t see any benefit in having a car anymore as I commute to work and its just not practical for me.

I am the second UK owner of this car and picked it up at 26000km (16500 miles) a totally standard 1994 (GZ) Twin Turbo Auto. The car is now at 103,600km (64,000 miles) and still runs like a dream and pratically the same as the day I brought it. The speed limiter has never been off the car so it has never been over 112mph. The car has been totally pampered over the past six years with yearly oil and filter changes using quality silkolene oils. I have a whole folder of receipts for the car which will go with the car and new owner

Very Recent work has included

>>Full brake fluid flush and replaced with Motul dot5.1 fluid and Goodridge hoses all round.

>>Full service including air filter, plugs, oil change and all new coolant.

>>New rear brake pads

>>Full air con re-gas

>>Differential Oil fully flushed and replaced

Spec:

3.0 2JZ-GTE Twin Turbo Automatic (GZ) with all GZ extras (leather seats, LSD, cd multi changer etc etc)

UK 17" Wheels and Toyo T1R tyres

Chris Wilson 2nd decat

Tanabe Racing Medallion Exhaust

Blitz LM v-spec Front Mount Intercooler

Spal slim line fan that replaced the stock air con fan

Greddy A-Pillar pod with greddy boost and egt gauges.

HID 6000k lights and LED side lights

Face lift rear lights

Greddy FCD

The car has full MOT up until July next year and is taxed until August next year

I will even chuck in the following for the new owner

>>Full Toyota service manuals which cost £60-70

>>Mini Spall slimline fan ideal for transmission cooler

>>Full set of cam cover gaskets

>>And a ton of oils and fluids I have collected over the years that will come in very handy for a new owner ( 4 Litres Silkolene pro S, Toyota Red Coolant, Dextron III, 4 litres of type iv ATF fluid, brake fluid

Members on this forum that have seen the car in the flesh can vouch for the quality.

The only issues with the car at the moment are a small dent in the passengers door which I am getting resprayed shortly. Apart from this the car is faultless.

I am looking for £5700

07841 704041

Cheers

Mike [sAD][/sAD]

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=2500&d=1149002813

SOLD :(

Nice meeting you chaps today and im glad the car is going to a good home

Cheers was a great day.

To all , this car is a credit to Mike, no expense spared on maintainance, exactly as advertised and be rest assured the home will be good:d

Right off to change me shorts, it was super quick and well!!!;)

Scotty

Bet you sad to see it gone mate:(

Yep gutted :(

Cheers was a great day.

To all , this car is a credit to Mike, no expense spared on maintainance, exactly as advertised and be rest assured the home will be good:d

Right off to change me shorts, it was super quick and well!!!;)

Scotty

Im glad your happy mate, I will look forwards to seeing the small changes you said you would make when we spoke yesterday:)

• 4 weeks later...

Well , I picked the TT up today from Mike in Essex and had a steady drive back with a nice smug grin wrapped across my face. The auto box is great and I had a great steady run back to Derbyshre in not too bad weather. Credit goes to Mike for the condition of this car and the folder full of history and reciepts, and thanks to your dad as well for his hospitality :)

Anyways Im of work for a week now so I can start doing a few little jobs I want to get done which are to respray the front Bomex (a few stone chips) and to sort the J Spec lights, apart from that its looking good but also going to get a full detail by my good self this week.

Thanks again Mike, thank your dad too and Ill keep you updated on the things I do to your ex ;) (car)

Scotty (rob)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.