The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Carbon rear diffuser

brom86

I have decided to sell my carbon fiber rear diffuser. Was previously damaged however it has been professionally repaired and painted gloss black. Side mounts have been re skinned and the lot looks brand new. Its not been fitted since its repair as i want to use the funds for another project. Located in Ayrshire Scotland and would need picked up. £500 onoimageimageimageimageimage

I'm not massively into carbon fibre bits myself but isn't a big part of their appeal that they look like carbon? So it might be worth actually getting it film dipped to restore the original fibre look and enhance the parts value over black diffusers that can be had for not a lot of money.

Would be a shame to dip this. The paint is very very good. With this you will have the durability of being carbon and not fiberglass. If the person wanted to dip it they could. They would still he saving on new

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.