The mkiv Supra Owners Club

List of (Friendly) Insurers and telephone numbers?

albundy68

Do we have a list of supra friendly insurers, telephone numbers and people to ask for on the forum anywhere?

I'm sure there used to be one, ive done a search but can only turn up suggestions of companys, nothing as comprehensive as company/telephone/contact(if there is a contact)

If we dont it could be usefull, I'm happy to provide the names/numbers of the numerous people I'll be hassling in the next week in an atttempt to save some cash.

Feel free to use my out of date list as a starting point and add to it if you like - if you send me a full update I'll change my version to reflect your findings ;)

http://www.megaboost.co.uk/mr2/frames/insurance.htm#numbers

thats the one i used last year, i knew it was around or linked to somwhere, cheers mate.

I was thinking somthing a bit more focused rather than every insurer though, i.e. first people to try (A List) - lancaster/keith michaels/A plan etc.

then second list of people to try (B List) if you have the time,

then third list of ones to try (C List) only if desperate because they wont quote/arent competitive etc.

Because i dont know about anyone else, but i'd just as soon only call the top 5 or 10, i dont have time to do 20-30. And if I'm only doing 5-10 i want to hit the best 5-10, :D