PDA

View Full Version : hi there iam new and looking for a tt

harry potter
03-01-07, 18:53
hi to all i am new here and am still looking for a supra that i could call mine.i have always had fast cars but never a supra.i lost my last toy in an accident (wasnt my fault)and have just been paid for it .so i am here now looking for a supra tt
manual or auto?
i have no idea
i have read through as many forums as possible and searched ebay autotrader and here for my supra but no joy yet.
i would apriciate any help on where to find a good supra,and what to look for in a good supra?
happy new year to you all:d :d

Nicholas
03-01-07, 18:54
Welcome :) what's your budget?

oh and the auto vs manual question has been done to death try the search button you'll find loads of threads about it.

Graham S
03-01-07, 18:56
How about a nice black UK spec Manual, as seen in my garage!

PM if interested..

CJ
03-01-07, 19:17
I would not suggest posting the same thing twice old chap - it tends to get people annoyed. ;)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=94595

Havard
03-01-07, 19:24
Is that your real name??

:welcome: and :hi:

harry potter
04-01-07, 12:10
thank you very much CJ for pointing out my mistake.i am a bit rubbish with IT.sorry if it caused any inconvenience.
hi havard,isnt it obvius it is not my real name.i am a huge fan of harry potter though.
hi supranick my budget is 8 k.

CJ
04-01-07, 12:17
thank you very much CJ for pointing out my mistake.i am a bit rubbish with IT.sorry if it caused any inconvenience.
hi havard,isnt it obvius it is not my real name.i am a huge fan of harry potter though.

No problem old chap ;)

ManwithSupra
04-01-07, 12:32
You could get a nice very good condition low mileage TT Auto for that :) if you looked around.

Nicholas
04-01-07, 12:33

Ahhh Mr Potter now with that sort of a budget you're looking at an auto, it would be very hard to find a manual tt for 8k unless CJ has something up his sleeve :)

CJ
04-01-07, 13:03
Ahhh Mr Potter now with that sort of a budget you're looking at an auto, it would be very hard to find a manual tt for 8k unless CJ has something up his sleeve :)

At the moment I have no 6 speeds for that kind of money and have nothing coming in either. I would agree that an nice auto would be a far better choice for that budget.

Charlotte
04-01-07, 13:34
Welcome. :)

I would've thought with all the advances in wizardry these days you should have no problem. :)

harry potter
04-01-07, 13:38
Welcome. :)

I would've thought with all the advances in wizardry these days you should have no problem. :)

one can get fed up with flying broomsticks.and it is not very comfortable come to think of it;)

Nicholas
04-01-07, 13:46
Is there any chance of setting me up with Hermione Granger she's so hot :love:

Charlotte
04-01-07, 13:51
Is there any chance of setting me up with Hermione Granger she's so hot :love:

She's only about 14!

Nicholas
04-01-07, 13:53
She's only about 14!

Actually she's 16 nearly 17 so there ;)

Emma Watson