The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Face Lift Indicator Wiring Loom

nismo_lp

Just so you are aware the indicators on ebay are copy ones and do not include any harnesses.

The ones I quoted you for (I think) Richard are the genuine Toyota indicators, that were fitted to the facelift Surpa. These include one harness (just the way they are fitted to the main wiring loom on the facelift).

When you add up all the costs, including postage (my price included postage) and extra harness there is not much in it. Personally I think the platsic/moulding quality is better on the originals, but then again I'm a bit biased :)

ps. I sell the wiring looms for £10 each including postage.

I personally think the ones on ebay look better than the Toyota ones because the whole unit is clear rather than half and half.

The whole lens is clear on the Toyota ones, they do have an orange reflector inside though, which is how to tell the difference between the 2.

The indicators are to go onto a Do-Luck front... i take it that this will mean some custom holes??? Will it also need a harness?

The Do Luck front is designed to fit the facelift indicators, so they should just bolt on.

Harness is just another name for the wiring looms, which you say you have already bought. You will need total of 2 harnesses, one for each side. The harnesses won't plug straight onto your early model Supra, you will need to splice the wires for the side lights onto the feed that did go to the side light inside the headlight.

See link Rob posted above for instructions.