The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I love weekends! Got my car all tidied up!

Sub_Culture

Spent Saturday sorting out a load of niggles on the car.

Meshed the front bumper (sprayed black). Chnaged the numberplates for something a little more aesthetically pleasing, got my decals on and gave her a ruddy good clean! Much better!

Although now, Ive decided the car is missing something. I think it's because there is so much white. Im contemplating going down the route of graphics.... nothing (too!) tacky, perhaps something in a chromaflair red, perhaps japanese-style inscriptions? Not sure yet, I just know it's missing that 'wow' factor.

Andy

Guest Flat4_ire
Looks tidy mate!

For the 'wow' factor how about a carbon bonnet? Personally I think they look great on white, red and silver cars. Just an idea?

Keep up the good work!

Gaz

too late :D good thinkin tho

Yeah, you could be right. Would a nice vented (with real evil slanted vents) cf bonnet make that much of a visual impact? I know carbon on white looks awesome, not sure if that would be enough though? perhaps carbon ganador mirrors and a carbon boot too, or would that be ott (and kill my bank balance!)?

Andy

Guest Flat4_ire
Yeah, you could be right. Would a nice vented (with real evil slanted vents) cf bonnet make that much of a visual impact? I know carbon on white looks awesome, not sure if that would be enough though? perhaps carbon ganador mirrors and a carbon boot too, or would that be ott (and kill my bank balance!)?

Andy

i love CF man, especially on white, if u had the money u can get everything nearly off mvp in the states, doors, fenders, boots, everything CF!!!! :D :Dur walllet will be smoking though

Guest Flat4_ire
Flat4 ire, that looks really nice. Awesome contrast with the white, too.

Andy

cheers andy, looked mean at night from the front with the HID headlights too :D i miss her

Guest mk47

i reckon carbon bonnet but boot will be too ott and personally dont think itll look too good! you could get one of those trd half carbon spoilers though ;)

i reckon carbon bonnet but boot will be too ott and personally dont think itll look too good! you could get one of those trd half carbon spoilers though ;)

This car is a spoiler-free zone! Think you could be right re; carbon overkill! Hmm, think I will try to get a bonnet ordered then see if it needs anything else after that.

Andy

your gonna hate me mate, looks a lovely car..super...but :D

i think it needs a spoiler, not standard and not to big either, just something to finish the back end off.

Maybe the small spoiler that is on Gamer's car. Im wondering if carbon bonnet with nothing else black / carbon will stand out too much, its a tough one!

Guest Flat4_ire

cf bonnet and it will change her appearance, trust me dude ;) leave it spoilerless too, cf bonnet and then stop ok? or u will just get so far into debt and so far into the car u will forget the reason u bought it in first place!!lol enjoy it

Guest Flat4_ire
Looks better as it is imho, the carbon bonnet would look better if you had a carbon theme going on elsewhere, but you wont have so dont bother.

so ur sayin mine looked better with the original bonnet?