The mkiv Supra Owners Club

whats this bit???

albundy68

think the wind deflectors go on top of the rubber bits, might be wrong.

...it was wind deflectors, a(nd the nasty mess that the glue that glued them on left), that caused the need for some replacement 'thingies'

(they might be called rain guards???)

In EPC its confusingly know as "Moulding, Roof drip side finish"

Need a part number?

i'm hoping i can get a pair off one of the many friendly fantastic gre-eat people out there breaking supes, (so part number wont help i dont think).

I asked for a price, toyota want over eighty quid, for one!!! for a flippinpiece of rubber!!!!

speak to jezzybabes, he breaks soops...

just PM'ing him now, thats why i wanted to know 'thingies' name, bit of black rubber that goes over door frame above door window was a bit long winded,

...but not much more long winded than "Moulding, Roof drip side finish" lol

I think Jeezy is used to silly part names by now ;)

How about 'Rubber thingy above the drivers window', I'm sure he can translate that into salvage speak :D

I was thinking 'load of old plastic tosh that rain runs down and splashes on your fag extinguishing it without you knowing'? (Its actually called a rain strip) :D

YOU'RE SHITTING ME!

After all that work? :wtf:

I want your job! :( You must have money to burn Al!

nah, im not respraying for the fun of it, there were some problems with the paint, so had a chat with phil a wizard paint (nice bloke), and they said they'd do the work if i bought the paint.

an i got 'special' paint !?!

its gonna be a bit of a marmite, love it or hate it job i think, not even sure if i love or a hate yet! lol