The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Converting the NA to Turbo - Prices

Prof. Monkey

Hi been chatting some guys at NAPerformance.com, about the prices of their Turbo kits, they sell the parts individually and here is a list of the prices, before shipping. They gave me permission to publish this list for you to have a look at.

The guy to email is Kevin: [email protected].

Turbocharger of your choice (TE44, PT52, PT61).

Contact us if you want to run a different turbo.-$895

Cast-Steel Manifold-$850.00

Tial 38mm wastegate w/dumppipe-$315.00

3" Shorty Downpipe-$160.00

3" Midpipe-$200.00

Oil feed and Return Lines-$175

PTE Intercooler 31x10.5x3.5 capable of 750hp-$599

APEX-I S-AFC II-$325

525cc Injectors(x6)-$550

Walboro 255lph fuel pump-$108

SP 3mm Headgasket-$385.00

GReddy or HKS Blow off Valve w/flange-$240

K&N FIPK-$139

Boostlogic Intercooler Piping-$699

Naturally some of the stuff could probably be obtained from the Uk or from ENVY, GT, Whifbitz, etc. But the hardest and most expensive bits would be the turbo and the manifold, oil feed, etc.

I am looking into this conversion for my car, but to save costs I would consider going to the US to pick them up, naturally I would get the items a little oily and used looking to get away with paying import duty. Empty suitcase on the way there and full of goodies on the way back.

I hope you might find this price list usefull to you

I got a pair of turbos through as hand luggage pre 911, got stopped but they just did sniffer test for explosives. Don't think you'd get away with it now.

That little lot will be VERY heavy, probably double your baggage allowance, so it woudl probably work out a lot cheaper posting.

See Vortex site they have a NA-turbo kit.

I got a pair of turbos through as hand luggage pre 911, got stopped but they just did sniffer test for explosives. Don't think you'd get away with it now.

That little lot will be VERY heavy, probably double your baggage allowance, so it woudl probably work out a lot cheaper posting.

See Vortex site they have a NA-turbo kit.

Yeah good idea, but I want to build the kit over time, rather than saving and getting the money put together then buying something else! I am easily led!