The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dash wanted

Big Mark

Anyone got a dash for sale?

I don't need the vents, wiring, etc etc, just the main dash.

Can be marked or scratched it doesn't matter (as long as nothing is broken) as I want to send it off to be retrimmed in leather and then swap it out with mine once done to save time.

Ive done the whole interior with the fitted leather covers from the guy on ebay but the dash one is a total bitch.

1st attempt wouldn't bond in the dip between glove box and clock. Probably still traces of dash shine stuff which usually contains silicone.

2nd attempt was going ok. Started at dip, worked out and was 10mm short by time I got to A-Post.

So after 2 failed attempts the 3rd cover was farmed out to someone that reckoned they knew what they were doing. But they soon reckoned ebay cover was a shit fit hence the final result which I hate more and more.

Tho I did learn that you can stretch leather quite lot with the aid of a hairdryer.

So it's either have another go myself with new found knowledge and hope ebay cover can be made to fit, or give in and get a bespoke cover made. Can't keep chucking money at it tho.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.